
Summertime - the time of the year that I can hardly wait for year after year. Summer brings: heat, humidity, beach time, friends, family, vacations, relaxation, and so much more!! This summer I am affectionately calling: The Summer of Concerts!! Mega ticket purchases, Brothers of the Sun (Tim and Kenny), followed by and ending the summer/early fall with Carrie Underwood.
*A little Thompson Square, Darius Rucker, and Lady Antebellum to kick off the summer!! :)
This summer gave me a BRAND NEW NEPHEW!! Welcome to the family, Channing! Aunt Hehe loves you so much already!! Take a look at this cutie!!!
Of course, I have spent a little time with him and his big sister - she is so rotten! I believe that she is going to be one smart little girl. My sister and brother-in-law are doing a great job raising her!! She is so stinking cute, ornery, bright, and funny that once you get to know her great BIG personality at the age of 2 1/2 you won't be able to wait until she is 16! HA! Another year or two and she will be able to come and have a "vacation" from mommy, daddy, baby brother, grammy, and pappy!!!
*If you could have only seen her riding this horse (no hands, butt off the saddle, and mouth talking the whole time)!
So here's to our summer!! May you have a blessed summer with fun, sun,