Monday, January 16, 2012

Week 2 of 2012

So as I reflect on the last week, I can honestly say that I am so glad that it is over. Monday was a WEIRD Monday and this began my week with weirdness. However the bright spot in the week was ELEVATION CHURCH's Code Orange Revival. God is doing amazing things in this city and I am honored to be a part of it. This crazy week also gave me a chance to hang with some great friends Friday night at dinner and the movies. I got to eat at Cantina 1511 for the first time and enjoyed the food (I ordered an enchilada that was the size of a small child - so much food - not bad for leftovers). We saw New Years Eve which was funny. One of the best scenes in the movie occurred at the end - Zac Efron dancing.....

A three day weekend, followed by a four day work week, followed by a normal weekend, and a 5 day workweek - BUT only 4 of those are with kids.

So much to do over the next two weeks, but first I am gonna feed my SOUL with some more of that Code Orange Revival. One thing I need to make sure I do is balance my life outside of work... there is more to life than my job and I need to make sure that I am balancing fun, work, friends, etc.

Remember to balance your life too - don't let work or whatever is driving your life become the wrong focus.